We specialize in government grants and tax refunds for companies of all sizes involved in research & development resulting in development of new products and processes or improvement of existing products and processes.
What is SR&ED?
We assist companies of any size in procuring the SR&ED(Scientific Research & Experimental development Program) government grants. SR&ED is a federal government program under which corporations, individuals and partnerships can receive a refundable or a non-refundable tax credit for any technological advancement they make in their field of industry. In 2018 alone Canada Revenue Agency provided $4 billion dollars in SR&ED incentives to the Canadian companies.
Expertise Required In SR&ED?
Every activity is not SR&ED eligible and therefore requires expertise in:
- Identifying the eligible activity and reporting that activity in the format allowed by Canada Revenue Agency.
- Calculating and claiming the allowable SR&ED expenditure by filling out the appropriate tax forms.
- Documenting the activity and the expenditures to substantiate the SR&ED claims.
- Negotiating and representing the claimants in case of SR&ED audits/reviews.
- Appealing the assessments and denials of SR&ED claims.
- Having experience in SR&ED since 2005 we have all the expertise to prepare, document and defend the SR&ED claims. Call us today for your existing or next SR&ED project. The Ish Jindal CPA Professional Corporation specializes in handling government grants and tax refunds for all research and development based industries and businesses. If you are unaware about the SR&ED, it is a federal government grant that helps industries that participate in the technological and advancements get refundable or non-refundable funds. And as a Sr&Ed consulting firm we help you get the best of this grant for your industry, no matter how small or well-established it is.
Who Can Claim SR&ED?
Companies, sole proprietorships and partnerships who are actively involved in the advancement of technology by implementing basic or applied research or by performing experimental development in the field of science are eligible for SR&ED tax credits and refunds. In other words, businesses who are developing new products and/or processes and / or are improving existing products or processes are most likely eligible for SR&ED credits or refunds if SR&ED criteria are met. We have helped the clients in the following industries receive SR&ED tax credits and refunds for more than 10 years:
- Electronics & Optics
- Machinery & Equipment
- Food Processing
- Material Development
- Software Development
- Tool & Die
We Can Help!
Our SR&ED Consultants take care of the whole application process and make sure that your company receives the maximum SR&ED refund. So if you’re looking for a Toronto SR&ED Consultant then we are here to help you. Contact us today to get an overview.